Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I used this bedding for Bran's room. LOVED the color scheme. I painted his walls a khaki color, bought these curtains in bright red instead of brown, and the hung vintage robot posters purchased from Art.com. It turned out fantastic for a big boy's room!

I used this bedding for Bran's room. LOVED the color scheme. I painted his walls a khaki color, bought these curtains in bright red instead of brown, and the hung vintage robot posters purchased from Art.com. It turned out fantastic for a big boy's room!
I used this bedding for Bran's room. LOVED the color scheme. I painted his walls a khaki color, bought these curtains in bright red instead of brown, and the hung vintage robot posters purchased from Art.com. It turned out fantastic for a big boy's room!
Click here to download
Cool way to share a bedroom.
Cool way to share a bedroom.
Click here to download
GOLF BEDROOM DESIGN
GOLF BEDROOM DESIGN
Click here to download
Total white attic bedroom
Total white attic bedroom
Click here to download
cute simple boys room
cute simple boys room
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment